LEISURE CLUB MANAGER | DUBLIN 6 |PERMANENT |
Our client based in Dublin 6, are searching for an experienced Leisure Club Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Duty Manager preferably in the Leisure/Hospitality Industry or a Retail Business.
THE ROLE |
This opportunity is a hand on role. The new team member will be key holder of the business ensuring the club runs smoothly and in line with company standards and operating procedures. They will also be responsible managing the operations team of five, ensuring the team are motivated and guided to ensure targets including sales and customer satisfaction are achieved. Due to the opening hours of the club, there will be the requirement to work some weekends and late evenings as part of your normal work schedule.
- Identify opportunities to maximise profitability and the performance of the site
- Conduct daily centre walks to ensure centre standards are maintained to a high level at all times
- Be the primary key holder, ensuring the club is opened and closed correctly. Responding to alarm call outs and completing all relevant checks to ensure the club is secure
- Ensure all systems, Point of Sale procedures and centre operational procedures are utilised and adhered to in line with company standards
- Help create a culture of excellent customer service
- Manage and support employee relations effectively by motivating and guiding the team, ensuring appraisals are conducted and identify opportunities for training and development
- Proven people management skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proven customer service and sales background with proven track record of managing a team to excel in sales targets and KPI's
- Experience of working in a retail business
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.