Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Ballycastle require LGV Drivers to join their team.
Role : LGV Driver / Semi Skilled Operative
Location : Ballycastle
Hours of work : 37 hrs per week
Hourly Rate : £10.41
Main Duties :
- The post holder's main duty will be to drive a range of LGV vehicles to ensure delivery of Council's key services within Refuse Collections and Disposals, Street Cleansing and Recycling.
- The post holder will also be required to undertake a comprehensive range of manual duties when not driving. These semi-skilled duties will include: refuse, cleansing, grounds and building maintenance and recycling.
- All duties will be carried out under the general direction of the Operations Area Manager.
Full Job Description available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- Clean and valid LGV Licence at Class C or C+E or equivalent.
- Current Certificate of Professional Competence.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the last 5 years driving an LGV vehicle (minimum 3 anxle rigid vehicle).
- 1 year's experience of supervising a team.
Desirable Criteria :
- 1 year's experience of driving a refuse lorry, skip lorry or big bite vehicle.
- Knowledge of the CC&G borough area.
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.