have a vacancy for a Maintenance Engineer who will report directly to the Maintenance Manager and will be responsible for:
- Rectify and support electrical and/or mechanical breakdowns efficiently and effectively
- Communicate, record any changes, relevant information fully to other personnel and complete maintenance documentation.
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of self and others, ensuring compliance with all safety regulations.
- All employees are required to be flexible and carry out any reasonable requests to suit the needs of the business.
- To carry out routine/preventative and reactive maintenance on electrical and mechanical components of the plant and equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Respond to plant breakdowns by ensuring that PPM is carried out, reducing downtime.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to a high standard as expected on a Pharmaceutical plant.
- Comply with Health & Safety requirements: as per training, policies, procedures, risk assessments, method statements, safe systems of work etc.
- Any other duties asrequired by line management, commensurate with the post holder'slevel of training and competence.
- Create maintain & enhance effective working relationships with key stakeholders.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Knowledge of control systems within automated equipment;
- Experience in carrying out electrical and/or mechanical fault finding and planned maintenance;
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Saffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.