££35,000 to 38,000
Staffline Engineering are working in partnership with a leading local food manufacturing business who has a worldwide customer portfolio. My client is recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to be based at their offices in County Tyrone. This is an exciting time for a Maintenance Engineer who has worked in a similar role to carve a career in a renowned business during an exciting period of growth.
- Fault diagnosis and repair of equipment, specialising in a mechanical or electrical discipline.
- Ensuring preventative maintenance schedules are followed and completed.
- Provision of technical support and general maintenance of the site.
- Working with hydraulic and pneumatic operated equipment.
- Support in stock control (spares allocation & reordering, monthly stock take & maintenance of stock records)
- Support in identifying process improvement.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by your line manager
- Time served in mechanical/electrical discipline
- Experience working in mechanical maintenance
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills & ability to fault diagnose
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing