Maintenance System Lead
Through natural growth and recent acquisitions, my client is now seeking to appoint an additional Maintenance System Lead at their Newry site.
- Be the site level Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) software, train the local maintenance engineering teams in its use and escalate issues as required to site management.
- Ensure the system is run in line with company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and participate in projects and improvement programs to roll out new functionality, procedures, scheduling or reports.
- Compile equipment information (KPIs), performance metrics and machine histories, make recommendations for improvements based on findings and reporting of same to avoid repeat failures.
- Ensure the system accurately forecasts and assign all required PM routines to shift supervisors within the teams to provide a high level of equipment availability to our internal customers.
- Support site maintenance teams in improving asset reliability through root cause analysis investigations and subsequent updates on Asset PM Schedules.
- Proactively work with engineering stores to ensure site level equipment, spare parts and minimum holding levels are correctly recorded in the system in order to ensure technicians are never without the parts they need.
- Coordinate weekly equipment Asset Care schedules in conjunction with operations and ensure work is documented in line with company SOP's and follow on work orders scheduled.
- Manage library of drawings, manuals and other documents to assist maintenance and engineering teams.
- Min two years previous experience working in a maintenance or engineering environment
- Recognised electrical, electronic or mechanical qualifications (City & Guilds, BTEC or Degree)
- 3 rd level qualification n a technical discipline - electrical, electronic or mechanical etc.
- Experience working within highly regulated environment.
- Experience using Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS);
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.