MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN | DUBLIN NORTH |PERMANENT|
THE CLIENT |
Our client are industry leaders committed to growing its business which requires strong organisational capability, and the right people in the right jobs. Staffline Ireland is currently searching for Multiskilled Maintenance Technicians who have a core trade qualification within the field of Electrician, Plumbing or Mechanical Fitter to join their team on a Permanent basis. These permanent contracts offer either Day Shift or 24/7 Shift with fantastic salary, benefits including opportunities for additional training and career progression on offer.
As Maintenance Technician, based on your National Craft Certificate/Standards Based Apprenticeship qualification, you will join a highly skilled team and support the division by ensuring the sites equipment and services are maintained in a safe and efficient manner.
- Carry out preventative and reactive maintenance along with front line repair activities on Conveyor systems, Automation and Building Service Systems ensuring compliance and health and safety standards are upheld
- Demonstrate clear, concise and prompt communication skills on system issues both within Asset Management and when liaising with other internal/external stakeholders, to ensure the safe and efficient operation of our assets to provide an excellent level of customer service.
- Relevant technical qualification (National Craft Certificate/Standards Based Apprenticeship) in mechanical or electrical discipline or equivalent.
- Experience of industrial automated control systems technology advantageous (PLC's, Variable Speed Drives, Scada, Network Comms, Motor Control etc.)
- Strong communication and PC skills including MS Office
- Pre-employment screening includes completing Garda Vetting, Medical and a five year background check in line with company policy
ABOUT STAFFLINE IRELAND?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the team, the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.