This highly regarded designer, developer, manufacturer and distributor of building supplies have been providing their client's with best in class products across Northern Ireland for the past 40 years.
As a result of sustained growth, Staffline Specialist Recruitment is supporting them to recruit a Management Accountant to operate from their Fivemiletown site.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join an innovative company in a growing industry. You will ne joining a dynamic finance team within an award winning company which places particular emphasis on Investment in People. If you are interested in finding out more, send your CV to me in confidence.
- Maintain accurate accounting records, including preparation and posting of journals to General Ledger.
- Preparation of accurate monthly management accounts (with minimum assistance from Financial Controller), and assistance in provision of variance analysis to senior management.
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet items to supporting records and documentation.
- Integration with all departments (sales, despatch, production, etc.) to ensure accurate and timely control of the financial impact of transactions impacting stock, rebates, complaints, etc.
- Management of Credit Control and Accounts Payable department.
- Compiling information for completion of statistical government returns and statutory returns as required.
- Preparation of any government grant claims.
- Ensure that internal procedures and controls are consistently applied and help develop improved systems (AX and other systems) in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Preparation of VAT (both UK & ROI) returns, Aggregate Levy returns and any required Customs declarations within the required deadlines ensuring full reconciliation back to accounting records.
- Assisting in the generation of information for annual budgeting process.
- Assisting in provision of information to external auditors.
- Any other duties and tasks commensurate with the role and/or as required by the FC within your capabilities.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with at least 3 years experience within a commercial accounts environment.
- Fully conversant with Financial and Management Accounting principles and techniques.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal organizational and communication skills.
- Possess the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience of MS Dynamics AX.
- £30,000 - £35,000 salary.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.