Staffline Ireland are working with this leading distributor to recruit a Management Accountant to operate from their Belfast office.
Reporting to : Financial Reporting Manager
- The production of statutory and regulatory accounts to a high standard, incorporating best practice accounting standards, including IFRS;
- Assistance with statutory, regulatory and interim audit processes, including liaison with external auditors;
- Assistance with monthly management accounts including accounts analysis and reconciliations;
- Maintenance and analysis of monthly cost models;
- Preparation of standard reports for individual business departments;
- Providing necessary support to Finance Business Partners in respect of business planning and month end reporting processes;
- Assistance with forecasts, budgets and business planning when required, supporting the Financial Planning and Strategy team
- Enhancing existing processes to ensure compliance with accounting standards and best practice;
- Participating in ad hoc specific projects within the team and wider Finance department.
- A professional accounting qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA, CAI, CIMA;
- Proven experience in financial and management accounting including relevant experience of accounts preparation;
- Strong understanding and relevant experience of audit processes;
- Ability to meet tight reporting deadlines and manage conflicting work priorities;
- Strong IT skills with particular focus on the use of Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Possess a current valid driving licence.
Experience gained in a 'Big 4' accountancy firm or a large company;
Knowledge of or experience in working in a Regulated Environment;
Previous experience of presentation of financial information and analysis to senior/management personnel;
Previous experience of working closely with operational managers; and
Working knowledge of SAP.
Full job description and salary information available upon application.
For more information, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07967839600.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care