Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Marketing Manager on behalf of a market leader in their industry. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the corporate rebranding and management of the brand. The Marketing Manager will lead the marketing and communications across all the divisions, supporting the B2B, sales promotions and other communications to various stakeholders in the business.
- Manage the corporate branding internally and externally
- Communicate the group of brands to relevant stakeholders in the best way
- Ensure Consistency Between the Brand Strategy and Overall Business Goals
- Actively Integrate the Brand Strategy into Product Development and Launch Activities
- Analysis and reporting on sales figures
- Regular reporting monthly and quarterly
- Manage key projects independently
- Creating marketing material and messaging
- Organising and attending shows and exhibitions
- Any other duties role may involve
- 3-5 years marketing experience
- Experience of managing a brand and Corporate Brand Management
- Website Management Experience
- Email Marketing
- Analysing and reporting on sales figures
- Trade show and exhibition organisation experience
- Working within a marketing team within a manufacturing organisation
- Project Management Experience
- Good Internal communication experience
- CSR experience
The successful Marketing Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £35,000 - 40,000 depending on experience.
The Marketing Manager role will be based in Magherafelt.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.