Master Data position is open within the Accounts Payable Finance Shared Service Centre in Belfast -
this is an exciting opportunity to play a key role within the AP Shared Service Centre. The role will help manage the Master Data Activity within the Centre.
Responsible for performing changes to key vendor master data fields in respective financial systems to ensure accurate payments to vendors are made and ensuring adherence to service centre SLA's
- Support the QA / Master Data Manager and the Shared Services strategy on Quality
- Seek opportunities to simplify, harmonise and standardise processes within team and lead the change within AP Shared Service Centre and with business partners
- Act as key interface between EFSS, Site, Supplier and 3rd Party involved.
- Suggest and Implement process improvements in Master Data Processes.
- Support Supplier Master Data processes for all relevant sites
- Maintaining relevant process documentation in line with EFSS policy
- An understanding or experience of vendor master data process, preferably gained in a Shared Service environment
- High attention to detail with a logical and clear thought process for problem solving
- Awareness of SOX controls