Mechanical Engineering Technician (Shift Role) required for Dungannon
Hours of Work : 40hr week : 5x8hr shifts.
E.g. 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm & 10pm-6am.
Salary :Depending on Experience
All overtime is paid at a premium rate.
As an integral part of the multi skilled engineering team, your responsibility will be to optimise the performance of our highly automated production facility.
- Ensure that equipment is properly set and maintained
- monitoring performance
- carrying out fault diagnosis and running adjustments/repairs as necessary in a fast-paced production environment.
- Routine preventative maintenance
- Overhauling mechanical plant and machinery
- General building fabric repairs
- Maintaining and monitoring consumption of M&E utilities
- Providing support for the installation and commissioning of new plant and equipment.
- Developing and implementing continuous process improvement projects
- To support and assist production when necessary to ensure the continuation of the production process.
- Adhere to all site H&S rules and encourage others to do the same.
- Ideally minimum of 3 years post apprenticeship in a similar role.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as the single point of contact for maintenance activities outside of office hours.
- Role will require flexibility as some overtime is expected (may include weekends)
If interested please contact Noeline McNamee on 02866323300 EXT 345 or email cv to Noeline.McNamee@staffline.co.uk
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.