Meter Inspections Coordinator
Base Location: Belfast
Salary: from £22,000 depending on experience
Hours of Work: 08:30 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday and 08:30 - 16:30 on a Friday, so there aren't any late nights, and we don't just offer an early finish on a Friday, there's no weekend work at all!
Working in our Meter Inspections team, in this role you will:
- Use Excel provide data to create management reports and work schedules for both the field-based Meter Reading team and desk-based Meter Inspections team.
- Ensure all KPIs and meter inspection activity is updated, and insight data analysis is provided on a weekly/monthly/ad-hoc basis.
- Co-ordinate incoming appointment requests via all channels along with the pro-active booking of site visits for the Meter Reading team
- Ensure compliance across all processes and identify and implement improvements and efficiencies where possible.
- Investigate reasons we are unable to gain access to inspect gas meters and take the necessary action to engage with customers, gas Networks, internal departments and external third parties to arrange appointments for our Meter Reading team to visit, or raise disconnection requests where a gas supply is no longer required, in order to reduce and prevent no access properties.
- Co-ordinate requests, ensuring end to end process compliance, for court warrants to gain access to complete gas safety inspections where all other attempts to achieve access have been exhausted.
- The right IT skills to support working with a range of databases and high volumes of transactional data. Experience working in similar customer accounts or consumer environment using MS Office suite, with excellent Excel skills
- Excellent investigative and analytical abilities with resilience and determination to achieve results; ability to think strategically and create ideas and improvements to achieve your goals.
- Great communication and negotiation skills with the ability to communicate effectively in all methods and at all levels, internally and externally, including dealing sensitively with vulnerable customers.
To be considered please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org