Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking Mortgage Resolution Officials on a temporary basis on behalf of their client a leading Irish bank based in Belfast.
Hours of Work: Office hours
Duration: 3 months with possibilty of extension
Successful candidates will be working on a dynamic, fast paced team with responsibility for:
- Supporting and providing a range of tailored solutions to customers who are experiencing financial difficulty
- Delivering high levels of professionalism and a strong customer conduct culture
- Resolving client queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Providing support to the business across various sectors
- Adhering to compliance and regulatory standards at all times
- The Minimum Education requirements for entry is 5 GCSE passes (or higher), to include a pass in English and Maths. These 5 subjects must be achieved with a grade of A - C. Confirmation of this will be sought if successful for the role.
- Previous experience in a financial industry while an advantage is not required
Please submit your most recent CV in Microsoft Word format. BELSL