As a Mortgage Advisor or a Mortgage Consultant, you will be offering professional mortgage advice solutions accordance with Financial Services Authority Regulations, providing the most suitable mortgage advice for your company's clients.
You will be surrounded with people in the same or similar role, with a constant aim to motivate each other to smash targets. Other tasks will involve recommending other financial services, such as Pensions, house insurance, life insurance to clients.
Your duties will usually include :
- Meet performance targets/KPI's
- Ability to prospect and organise meetings with prospective clients and current clients.
- Fact-find effectively to establish the client's current finances and future aspirations.
- Provide high quality professional independent mortgage advice and explain different types of mortgages available.
- Explain required insurance products so that clients can make informed choices/Life/Pensions.
- Communicate with estate agents, mortgage lenders, solicitors and insurance providers.
- Ensure all regulatory documentation completed within the required timescale.
- Quality Document control is essential.
- Attend monthly results meeting and present results in all targeted areas to your Sales Manager.
- Support additional income streams - Life assurance/insurance & Pensions.
- Embrace company values and promote them effectively alongside the company as a brand.
- Maintain Generic knowledge of the financial services industry and knowledge that is deemed necessary within the industry.
The key skills required are :
- QFA Qualification is a Must.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Organised and with great attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn new skills and Self-motivation to seek out new opportunities
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply to all parties involved in the process.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Honest and trustworthy attitude.
- Respect for confidential information.
- Previously working in banking or sales environment is a great plus.
- A keen interest in the financial and Insurance sectors.
- Ambitious, driven, dedicated to career progression and willing to work both academically and practically
- Excellent, empathetic communicator with a real flair for getting into the detail of things.
- Ability to demonstrate excellence in your field.
- Using your Initiative and proactive approach when dealing with clients/customers.
- Bonus/Commission structure in place along with basic pay.
- Flexible working
- Friendly & Open work culture, with supportive team members.
For immediate consideration, please forward an up-to-date CV. Please note, interested applicants must be available for an immediate online interview.
Commercial Recruitment Consultant - Georgina Roome - firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
In 2020 Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with an expansion to Galway and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie