- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Managing the printing process and printing consumables.
- Greeting visitors and new staff.
- Preparing reports, minutes and managing online diaries as requested by senior management.
- Provide a typing service to senior management as required and general administration for all staff.
- 3 years relevant experience
- Proven experience as an Office Administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
Hours: Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5pm
Salary: £21k - £24k, based on experience/skills
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.