Office Cleaner | South Belfast | £9.50 per hour
Staffline Ireland is currently seeking a cleaner to join our client, a leading care organisation based in south Belfast, on an ongoing temporary basis. Our client is prepared to be flexible with regards to start times to best accommodate the successful applicant.
You will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining the exemplary hygiene standards of offices and communal areas of the client site. This will include:
- Vacuum cleaning.
- Polishing work tops.
- Emptying bins.
- Mopping floors.
- Disinfecting kitchen tops and work surfaces.
- Any other cleaning duties as assigned by management.
- Previous experience preferred but not essential as training will be given.
- Driving licence preferred as some travel between offices may be required.
- Polite and friendly personality.
Hours of Work:
- 30 hours per week (6 hours per day) from Monday to Friday. Flexibility on start times to suit the successful applicant.
Rate of pay:
- £9.50 per hour.
For further information please submit your CV via the link in Microsoft Word format. BELSL