Staffline Ireland is currently looking for a Operations Finance Manager. Our client is an innovative manufacturing company based in Sligo. The ideal candidate will be responsible for all company financial accounting, reporting, and treasury management. We are looking for someone with ambition and initiative to become an integral part of the finance team, reporting to the Financial Controller
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage all Accounting Operations.
- Preparation of the Budgets, Financial forecasts, and report variances.
- Prepare timely monthly Financial Statements.
- Coordinate the preparation of Regulatory & Statutory reporting.
- Support month-end and year-end close processes.
- Manage and comply with Regulatory, Government, Revenue and CRO filings.
- Develop and document business processes to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Work with Operations Management to enhance their systems and help improve production and inventory costing methods.
- Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications & Experience
- Professional Accounting Qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CPA).
- Extensive experience in a similar role in a Manufacturing environment.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Accounting software.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to prioritise and manage diverse responsibilities.
- Proven leadership capability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be motivated and self-driven.
- Multinational accounting experience desirable.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact 091423293 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button