£38,750 - £46,250
Staffline Recruitment are delighted to be currently recruiting an OPERATIONS MANAGER on a full-time permanent basis, 37.5 hours.
Our client does things differently & thats why they see great results. They dont believe in 'one size fits all'. As an Operations Manager, youll have a key role in managing & developing services under you area of operational responsibility in line with the corporate plan to ensure the delivery of our mission. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic leader in a developing service.
In order to be shortlisted for the position, you must show that you meet requirements 1,2 & 3 as set out below
- Element A - Have a management qualification at a minimum of level 5, for example, QCF Level 5 diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services (Adults' Management) Wales and Northern Ireland and be registered, or be eligible for registration on appointment, on the appropriate part of the NISCC register, without condition AND have a minimum of 6 years' experience in a health and social care setting.
- Element B - Have a professional social work qualification and be registered, or be eligible for registration on appointment, on the appropriate part of the Northern Ireland Social Care Council (NISCC) register, without condition AND have a minimum of 4 years' experience in a health and social care setting.
- Element C - Be a first level registered nurse on an appropriate part of the Nursing and Midwifery Council register AND have a minimum of 4 years' experience in a health and social care setting.
- Element D - Be an allied health professional registered with the Health Professions Council AND have a minimum of 4 years' experience in a health and social care setting.
REQUIREMENT 2 - At least 3 years' relevant experience in a service / operational management capacity in a health and social care setting, including the supervision of staff and financial / resource oversight.
REQUIREMENT 3 - Full driving licence and access to a car which is insured for business use. Consideration will be given to those applicants unable to drive due to a disability.
We would like you to have:
* Experience supporting people (children and/or adults) with a learning disability and/or autistic spectrum condition and/or acquired brain injury
* Experience working in the disability sector
* Recent experience in managing a regulated service
We can offer you:
* A salary of £38,750 - £46,250 per year (full-time equivalent, 37.5 hours)
* 36 - 39 days annual leave
* Enhanced sick pay, maternity and paternity pay
* A welcome bonus of up to £350 (£100 after four weeks, £200 when confirmed in post and £50 if you apply through our recruitment roadshows)
* A staff discount card with loads of savings at big name retailers like Tesco, Argos, McDonald's, Domino's and local businesses
* Comprehensive paid induction with opportunities for further development and training
* Contributory pension
* 24/7 staff advice and counselling service
* A workplace savings and loan scheme
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Angela Hughes at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Angela on 02890242824 ext 404
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.