Staffline Recruitment Ireland is currently recruiting for the exciting role of an Operations Manager. The role is a really exciting role, and gives the ideal candidate to join a busy company a build a career.
Our client provides a high quality cleaning service in Galway & Surrounding Areas. As the Operations Manager your responsibilities will include implementing the right processes and practices across our company. You will be fully responsible for the management of contracts and clients within the organisation. The role involves formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources, and securing compliance.
About the Role;
Build an environment of trust and encouragement that supports employees and fosters their ideas and cooperation. We are looking for someone with a passion for providing excellent customer & guest services within the accommodation, contract cleaning & facilities sectors.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve and Create operational management systems, processes, and best practices
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and monitoring expenses
- Enforce adherence to regulations and quality standards
- Ensure all records are kept properly and consistently
- Review reports provided by supervisors
- Participate in large cleaning projects as required
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation policies in all areas
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role
- Full Clean Driving Licence.
- Working knowledge of the Cleaning and/or Facilities Management industry
- Ability to prioritize work and achieve tight deadlines.
- Ability to make commercial and operational decisions.
- Strong planning & organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong people management skills
5 days per week Monday - Saturday. Shift start time 8.30am - 5.00pm will be the core schedule.
- Annual Salary - €38,000-€40,000 depending on experience and expertise.
- 25 paid annual leave days off plus 9 public holidays as paid days off.
- Reviewed annually in December for potential increases for new financial year starting in January.
- Annual Birthday Bonus of 20% of Weekly Salary.
- Annual Performance Bonus of €1,000
- Training Courses paid for by client.
- Mobile Phone, Company Email and Office Space provided.
- Company vehicle provided and all associated costs are covered by client.
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with offices in Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Sarah Munnelly at firstname.lastname@example.org