Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking applications for a Operations Trainer to work at our client site Freshways in Poppintree Dublin 11. Freshways are one of Irelands leading manufacture's of lunch meals on the go including sandwiches, salads, wraps and pizzas.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role is designed improve the centralised training function to deliver systematic training, both for new joiners and for existing colleagues who require upskilling. This role also requires working closely with Senior Operations Trainer as a team.
Salary Starts at 12.71 p/h and goes up to €14 p/h on successful completion of probationary period.
* Deliver practical on-the-job training to colleagues to ensure consistency
* Design, in conjunction with the Operations, Technical, H&S & HR Managers, suitable programmes for inducting, upskilling, and developing colleagues
* Ensure that all training is tested and assessed to ensure understanding
* Monitor progress of trainees and conduct training needs analyses regularly
* Maintaining all training records and working within a larger team (Technical, H&S, and HR) to manage and maintain a Training matrix for the site
* Work in tandem with the Operations Planner to ensure rostering suitability for training
* Cover annual leave for Operations Planner/ Operations Trainer
* Maintaining all training records
Experience and Qualificatiosn needed
* Leaving Certificate
* Minimum of two years' experience in designing and delivering training or two years teaching adults in a practical learning environment
* Strong PC Skills required, including proficiency in Microsoft office with advanced excel level
* Previous experience of working within a team.
Key Skills Needed
* Experience of training design and delivery
* Strong motivational skills
* Flexible around working arrangements
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* A genuine passion for learning and development
* A strong overview of the business requirements
* Advanced knowledge of MS Office
* Excellent knowledge of processes, SOPs and technical standards required in all areas of the operation (Stores, Prep, Assembly, Dispatch)
* Understanding and interpreting business requirements and adapting accordingly
* A self-starter who will take a task and run with it
* Team player
* Fluency in English