Part Qualified Accountant
Dundalk, Co Louth
I am excited to be working alongside a growing accountancy practice in Dundalk who are looking for a Part-Qualified Accountant to join their team.
Our client is seeking an ambitious part-qualified accountant with 1-2 years' experience, with a view to moving into a Senior role within the practice once fully qualified.
- Assisting in the management of a mixed portfolio of clients.
- Providing timely and accurate information to clients on ongoing tax issues.
- Accounts preparation
- Management accounts
- Various ad hoc duties and responsibilities as directed by management.
Part-qualified AITI, ACCA/ACA/CPA.
- 1 to 2 years experience working in practice.
- A good understanding and knowledge of personal tax and relevant legislation
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Confidence in dealing with people and strong client-facing skills
- Self-starter with the ability to use initiative and to prioritise with excellent time management skills.
- Good attention to detail
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with an expansion to Galway and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie
Should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Ciara Byrne in the Dundalk Branch