Job Title: Part Qualified Accountant
The Client: We currently have a vacancy for a Part Qualified Accountant for an 8 month temporary position with our client based in Dublin 12.
The Role: P/Qualified Accountant
- All aspects of AP / AR
- Setting up Bank & Supplier payments
- Bank Reconciliation
- Inventory & Asset Register maintenance
- Opening & Closing of Month
- Vat Returns
- Management Accounts
- Reports Generation including; Debtors / Sales / Inventory etc.
Hours of Work: 08.30 - 17.00 with 1 hour lunch.
Working 37.5 Hours
- Min 4 years experience in Accounts
- Ideally, part qualified in Accounting (ACCA)
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Teams
- Baan / SAP System or similar knowledge and training to an acceptable standard Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proactive, results orientated and strong attention to detail
An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Sinead Healy at our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.