Part Qualified Accountant - Dublin 24
At Staffline Recruitment we have a vacancy available for a Part-Qualified Accountant to take up a permanent position with our client, a growing and successful SME company with offices in Dublin 24.
This permanent position will offer excellent exposure to accounting practices, study support and a competitive salary along with a friendly, team orientated working environment.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will use your expertise and experience to provide quality financial accounting and reporting services within modern financial systems and in accordance with the internal corporate governance framework.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts to strict deadlines
- Additional Monthly Reporting & Analysis for Board Meetings including Capex Report, Churn Report, Utilisation Report
- Intercompany Reconciliation
- Maintain and Update Fixed Asset Register
- Monitoring sales of new equipment/ Fixed Asset Disposals
- Managing Cashflow - Monitor Bank Daily, Assist with Cashflow forecasting
- Process Creditors Payments, monthly and weekly
- Liaise with Purchasing on Customs Issues
- Monitor Controls in Accounts Dept
- Process Monthly Salaries and Weekly Payroll
- Confirm Monthly PAYE/PRSI totals on Ros
- Review and process Monthly VAT Close off
- File Returns, including VAT Return, NI VAT Return, VIES, Intrastat, CSO & Form 46G
- Annual Audit
- Assist with annual budgeting process
- Assist the Accounts Team with queries
- Provide cover for annual leave within the Accounts Team
- Ongoing developments and improvements within the accounts function
- Assist with the development of ESG reporting
- Adhoc finance projects
Applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Part Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) at final stages of Study
- Prior experience producing management accounts (minimum two years)
- Experience managing 2-3 team members
- Extensive experience with MS Office and MS Excel in particular
- Experience working with ERP and finance systems
To be successful in this role you will be a driven individual who excels in a fast-paced and collaborative environment and is looking to sink their teeth into a new challenge!
If this sounds like you, please do not delay in sending a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
For further information or to discuss in confidence, call Laura directly on 086 1406232.