Part-Time Accounts Assistant - Dublin 12
At Staffline Recruitment we are currently recruiting on behalf of an innovative, reputable and market leading company who are currently seeking to recruit a Part-Time Senior Accounts Assistant to take up a permanent position to provide support to their busy finance function.
The successful candidate will be able to commit to working three full days per week and will join a supportive team working in an Irish owned and operated company going from strength to strength.
Personality is key! The role holder will be motivated, take pride in their work and have the ability to build strong working relationships both internally and with external stakeholders.
Applicants will be experienced in carrying out the following duties:
- Accounts payable duties - reconciling statements, arranging supplier payments, dealing with supplier phone calls, etc
- Online banking transactions - including balance and payment reports
- Bank reconciliations.
- Credit control reports
- Accounts receivable duties- processing invoices and monthly statements in a timely manner
- Resolving customer queries.
- VAT & P30 submissions
- Management reporting
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 years' experience accounts experience in a fast paced working environment
- IATI qualified or equivalent
- Experience both in accounts payable and receivables essential
- Experience with online business banking
- High level of accuracy and data entry skills
- Excellent knowledge of EXCEL and Word
- Excellent communication skills
This is a permanent position based in Dublin 12. Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.
A pro rata salary in the region of €35,000 - €40,000 will be payable for this position.
To be considered, please send a copy of your cv for review to Laura Craughwell via the enclosed link. For further information, call Laura directly on 086 1409232.