Immediate start - part-time 22 hours per week
Duties will include:
- To work as part of the payroll team undertaking administrative, advisory and payroll duties to ensure that processes and systems are completed to a high standard.
- To ensure that all payrolls are processed within the required timeframe and to liaise with other teams on matters relating to payroll.
- To ensure that all pension administration, including Auto Enrolment processes are carried out in an accurate and timely manner.
- To carry out other duties considered mutually reasonable by the post-holder and line manager.
- Preparation and submission of weekly computerised payroll for the group of companies
- Maintenance of accurate payroll and pensions records
- Regular interaction with employees both verbally and in writing
Please note only candidate's that meet the essential criteria will be contacted.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org