Job Title: Payroll & Accounts Specialist
The Client: Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a Payroll & Accounts Specialist starting immediately to cover maternity leave, with the possibility of a permanent opportunity also.
The Role: Working with a leading recruitment agency in their sector, you will have full responsibility for all aspects of payroll & accounts. This is a very fast paced roll which will require you to keep your eye on the ball at all times!
Duties will include:
Managing all aspects of payroll for a busy recruitment agency.
- Process timesheets, approvals and payroll for approximately 150 employees on a weekly basis
- Tracking annual leave, sick leave, staff records etc. in compliance with legislation
- Process new and terminated employees
- Preparation of monthly reports and metrics
- Deal with any payroll queries
- Interfacing with relevant authorities (i.e., Workplace Relations, CWPS, ROS.)
- Other related duties as assigned
Day to day Accounts to include but not limited to;
- Accounts Payable
- Prepping accounts for Audits
- VAT Returns
- Monthly Reporting
Assisting Management various other Finance related tasks as required.
Hours of Work: 8am to 5pm
- 3+ Years experience in a similar all round accounts role
- Previous payroll processing experience is essential
- Accounting Technician Qualification or higher desirable
- Strong systems experience
In Return: An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Sinead Healy at our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.