Permanent Machine Operative Day Shift
About the company
Staffline are proud to partner with Finnebrogue Artisan who is the UK's leading artisan food producer. They combine groundbreaking innovation, advanced high-speed production methods and artisanal values to produce fantastic food from their state of the art base in County Down, nestled within the ancient woodlands and rolling hills of the Finnebrogue estate.
Due to organic growth Staffline are proud to offer permenant roles with one of the UK's fastest growing organisations.
The role of a machine operative is critical within the production facility, Working as part of a team to produce the highest standard of quality meat products on time for customers.
- Set up & Operate Machinery as per Work Instructions ensuring all H&S instructions are upheld.
- Ensure Machine parts are cleaned to standard & maintained free from damage
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions in the required areas to ensure delivery on time of quality meat products, meeting predetermined key performance targets
- Efficiently and effectively produce a variety of fresh products to an agreed specification and within nominated time and waste targets
- Contribute to an innovative and productive working environment that allows each individual to contribute effectively, develop personally and grow professionally
- Continually monitor and review product quality
- Ensure the workplace is kept tidy and operate in a clean as you go environment
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements for food safety and health and safety within areas of work
- Previous experience operating machines within a factory environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team with self-motivation and initiative
- Good communication skills
- Level 2 Hygiene (Desirable)
You will enjoy job security with one of the UK's current "safe industries" Working in a brand new state of the art facility with new equipment you will have the opportunity to progress your career. You will enjoy financial incentives such as weekly KPI performance bonus of £100. The list below highlights further perks of working with Finnebrogue.
Retail Discount Card
Discounted Gym Membership
Length of Service Additional Holidays
Cycle to Work Scheme
Discounted Staff Sales
(Various shift patterns available)
What to do next?
If you are interested in starting your career with Finnebrogue contact the Staffline Team today who are located at Finnebrogue Artisan Downpatrick. Please note appointments are essential. For more information or to schedule an interview please contact Melissa Elliott on: 07841103711
Please be aware the team at Staffline are shortlisting and interviewing immediately for these roles.