Personal Assistant (Band 4)
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Craigavon Area Hospital
The post holder will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective administrative service:
- Arranging and servicing meetings, including the issuing of invitations, the taking of minutes using a laptop, circulation of minutes and updating of information systems.
- Word processing letters/producing reports.
- Sorting and responding to mail as appropriate.
- Maintaining electronic diaries.
- Preparation of statistical information.
- Dealing with requests for information.
- Making appointments.
- Filing and file archiving using both paper and electronic filing systems.
Hours of work: Full time - 37.5 hours per week
- HNC/HND or equivalent/higher qualification in an administrative field AND 1 years' experience in clerical/administrative role.
4 GCSEs or equivalent at Grade C or higher, including English AND
2 years' experience in a clerical/administrative role.
3 years' experience in a clerical/administrative role
- OCR/RSA/GCSE Stage 3 Word-processing/Typing (parts 1 & 2) or equivalent qualification
An equivalent standard of word processing skills gained through a minimum of 1 years' word-processing experience.
- Experience of Microsoft office packages to include Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience of minute taking and organising/servicing meetings
(To provide secretarial support to the Executive Director of Nursing, Midwifery & AHPs)
- Rates of pay £11.53 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.