DUNGANNON, CO TYRONE
Seeking multi-skilled individual to become a Plant Operator, to be involved in the day to day running of a renewable energy plant. The job will involve basic maintenance, cleaning, laboratory testing and much more.
Working as part of a proud and passionate team providing employment opportunities in growing Renewable energy and resource sectors.
Based: Dungannon, Co Tyrone
Salary: £10 - £11.48ph
Contract: Permanent, full-time
Hours: 40 hours per week
The Plant is manned 7 days per week and has a rotation schedule. The shifts times are currently:
· Early: Monday to Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm
· Late: Monday to Friday 12:30am to 9:00pm.
· Weekend: Sat and Sun 8:00am-8:30pm (once every 6 weeks)
THIS SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE TO SUIT OPERATIONAL NEEDS
Roles and Responsibilities
· Operate the facility as defined by the contractual obligations.
· Keeping the facility clean and tidy at all times.
· Carry out weighbridge and waste acceptance duties.
· Perform preventative maintenance on equipment (greasing, cleaning etc).
· Safely and effectively monitor the operation of the process.
· Identify process issues & seek assistance from Engineers.
· Provide assistance to and supervision of contractors working on site.
· Take samples for analysis as required.
· Record and document all process information and analysis results.
· Ensure downtime is limited and plant is running well at all times.
· Implement the Company's Health & Safety procedures.
Qualifications and Skills
Must be able to work outside
Must use own initiative
Maintenance experience preferred but not essential
Plant Operating experience preferred but not essential
Must have transferable skills
· In-house and certified training opportunities
· Referral Scheme
. Competitions and prizes to win throughout the year
· Yearly medical
· Free lunch, fruit and yogurt delivered daily
· Christmas Bonus
· Free car parking
For more information call Jonny on 02838353335 or
Email your CV to Jonathan.Lowe@staffline.co.uk