Temporary Procurement and Operations Manager
Duration: 6 months
Special Skills and Attributes
Applicants must also be able to demonstrate evidence of the following competencies which may be tested at interview
- knowledge of legislation and best practice pertaining to public sector procurement and contract management.
- The ability to gather relevant information including prevailing market conditions and interpret complex issues and exercise critical judgement in arriving at practical solutions.
- The ability to develop a performance management culture including quality assurance accreditation initiatives, the setting of objectives and targets, monitoring criteria and evaluation performance measures.
- The ability to manage and monitor budgets with awareness of financial administration and probity requirements.
- Show you can adapt and be flexible in a dynamic multi-purpose team environment.
- The ability to establish, maintain and enhance a wide range of internal and external partnership working for the benefit of the contracting authority.
- Show you can build rapport and maintain the engagement and commitments of others and to negotiate with a range of parties to win support through the presentation of reasoned argument.
- communicate effectively in writing and orally with a wide range of audiences ensuring that communication methods and materials are appropriate and to the highest standards.
- A good understanding of the roles of Local and Central Government and current issues facing Northern Ireland relevant to Waste Management and understanding of and a commitment to the principles of Best Value, Business Excellence and Equal Opportunities.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com