Production Operative required for Portadown / Armagh area
Hours of work : 8am - 5pm (some 6am starts)
** Candidates should be able to drive or have access to a reliable lift
- Peeling fruit
- Quality checking/ removing product as required
- Selecting and stacking empty bins for suppliers
- Follow company regulations regarding hygiene and safety
- Stacking crates of product (20Kg-25Kgs) onto pallets
- Stretch wrapping pallets before going into chill containers.
- Other duties related to the daily production plan or washing packaging eg using crate washer.
- Maintain high levels of cleanliness, working to the "clean as you go" policy and following the cleaning procedures and instructions.
- Previous experience in a factory, production or food setting would be advantageous
- Some heavy lifting involved (20-25kgs)
- Drive forklift and stacking goods.
- Some Recording keeping duties
- **Driving of forklift is part of this job however it is not a full time forklift driving position.
To apply please send cv to Noeline.McNamee@staffline.co.uk or call 028 6632 3300 (EXT 345)
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.