Project Coordinator - Dublin 12 - €40k
At Staffline Recruitment we are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Project Coordinator to take up a permanent position with out client, a leading provider of heating and ventilation systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and dynamic team who are passionate about the service they provide and work hard to maintain a strong reputation in their sector.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for planning, overseeing and delivering agreed specifications and time lines for a range of domestic and commercial projects. The successful candidate will work closely with the Managing Director, colleagues, sub contractors and suppliers to ensure successful delivery and client satisfaction.
Ideally applicants will have technical knowledge a background in construction, heating & ventilation, engineering or similar.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the sales team to scope out new projects ensuring they can be delivered in line with client expectations
- Develop and implement detailed plans to ensure delivery of service for all clients (commercial and domestic)
- Develop and deliver resource plans in line with project requirements and allocated budget
- Monitor and adapt plans as necessary ensuring all risks to delivery are mitigated
- Liaise with sub-contractors and other employees to ensure key milestones are achieved
- Liaise with suppliers to order, track and deliver the required materials for each project
- Fault finding and fixing
- Manage all health and safety aspects of each project ensuring all regulatory and company standards are met
- Provide regular project update reports to the Managing Director and senior management
- Co-ordinate grid connects with ESB
- Submit grant applications to SEAI
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Project Coordination / Operations experience in the construction sector or similar
- Technical problem solving experience and abilities
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Technical experience/knowledge from the trade/construction sector
- Previous experience in the heating / renewable energy sector is a distinct advantage
- Experience in people management and driving a team to achieve results
- Commercially astute and customer focused
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong IT and administration skills
Our client is ready to interview and ready to hire! To be considered for this permanent opportunity located in South Dublin, please send a copy for your cv to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
A salary in the region of €40,000 will be payable for this role.
For further information please call Laura directly on 086 1409232 for a confidential discussion.