Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Project Manager for a market leading manufacturing company. The Project Manager will efficiently and effectively manage the Company's civils projects from order won through to project completion and delivery, in accordance with client requirements and in line with the company's vision to become a World Class manufacturing facility.
- Planning, coordination and project management of key civils projects within the company.
- Work closely with the Technical Contracts Coordinator in coordinating relevant departments regarding all aspects of the project including health & safety, quality, procurement, production methods, storage, delivery, off loading and installation.
- Planning for upcoming projects, creating timelines and establishing relevant documentation for project works to be carried out e.g. method statements, risk assessments, COSHH assessments, lift and/or installation plans. This should account for health & safety, quality, environmental, technical and customer requirements, as well as any factory constraints, and ensuring all relevant persons are adequately briefed prior to manufacturing.
- Provide technical guidance regarding specialised works to production teams as required including steel fixing, joinery and concrete production.
- Supervise key stages of live projects to ensure all requirements are being met, ensuring effective communication with relevant stakeholders and monitoring project progression against projected plan and costs.
- Work closely with planning & procurement teams regarding bills of quantities for the project (plant/labour/materials).
- Ongoing monitoring of project costs to ensure margin expectations are met.
- Attend and contribute to relevant meetings, providing expert advice to senior management and relevant departments, and driving improvements in line with industry best practices.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 3rd level education in a relevant discipline, demonstrating high degrees of numeracy and literacy OR equivalent experience
- 3 years project management experience in the construction industry
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and effective decision-making skills
- Excellent computer literacy skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Strong communication, planning and organisational skills
- Ability to drive continuous improvement
The successful Project Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Project Manager role will be based in County Antrim.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.