Project Manager - 4-month contract
Staffline are working alongside a superb company seeking a Project Manager who will be contracted for approx 4 months to assist in a superb project.
This NEC Project Manager role would suit an individual with excellent experience in administering the NEC3 forms of contract and is able to lead the team and champion the use of the contract.
Responsibilities as NEC Project Manager include:
- Administer the NEC3 maintenance contracts
- Issuing task orders
- Issuing reports and communications to the client, your team and contractors
- Coordination of designers, architects, engineers and contractors
- Working with the team in order to deliver projects effectively
- Ensure compliance is followed
The person will be:
- An experienced Project Manager with NEC3 contract administration experience
- Have a PM qualification (eg Prince 2 , PMP, AMP etc)
- An excellent communicator, someone who thrives off working with others
- Happy working from home, with client office and site visits as required
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com OR call on 02890 323333 EXT: 410
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.