Project Manager (Mental Health)
Salary: £28,785 starting (Pension and Life Assurance Scheme, Additional payments for sleepover and "bleep" service)
Staffline Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Project Manager (Metal Health) on a permanent full time basis based Belfast.
A fantastic opportunity to work in supportive, truly team orientated organisation, our client's aim is to be at the threshold of developments in mental health for people at risk or recovering from mental illness, so that they are enabled to live full and independent lives in the community.
Hours will primarily be Mon - Fri, 9am to 5pm but you'll need to fully flexible as there will be an expectation to cover overnights and unsocial hours when required, respond to any immediate issues, while also managing the on-call "bleep service" when required.
A full copy of the Job Description is available on request; however you will be responsible for
- Management performance of staff, train new staff and support your staff
- Reviewing, managing and maintaining programme development
- Administration and financial duties
- Taking part in the on call system on a rota basis when required
- Being the main point of contact between the charity and other external bodies
- Qualification in either - Psychiatric Nursing/Social Care (QCF Level 5, Degree in Social Work)/Occupational Therapy
- Appropriate Professional Registration (NISCC/HCPC/NMC)
- 2 years PQ experience working in a Health & Social Care setting with people displaying severe and enduring mental illness.
- 2 years experience of managing a staff team in a mental health setting
- Access to car and full driving licence
- Be able to do on-call duties/shift work/weekend and evening work/overnights/sleep-ins etc. including on-call via bleep system when required
**ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED**
- You will receive an excellent salary of £28,785 per annum, pension and life assurance scheme along with continued professional development and formal supervision.
- You'll also receive additional payments for sleep-ins in addition to normal hours as well as additional payments for the carrying of "bleep" device.
- You will also receive the opportunity to work with an excellent support network around you.
- While you are supporting others, you can be sure you'll receive the support you need too.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY NOW and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.