PROJECT WORKER - RESIDENTIAL
37.5 HOUS PER WEEK
£20,043 - £22, 571 PER ANNUM
Staffline Recruitment are delighted to be currently recruiting Project Workers - residential, on a full-time permanent basis, 37.5 hours per week as per rota.
With 30 years experience our client is a key provider of specialist therapeutic services for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly who suffer from mental health problems
Based in the Greater Belfast area, these are excellent opportunities to get 'hands on' experience working with service users who display a wide range of severe and enduring mental health conditions.
- You will assist in the maintenance of a therapeutic project, taking special responsibility for allocated clients.
- Provide a participative environment enabling the client to gain increasing independence and to develop their full potential.
- Therapeutic Programme Development, Maintenance & Review
- Staff Management & Supervision
- Administration & Finance
- External Contracts, Funding & Public Relations
- Internal Contact & Support
- Supervision & Training
- Equal Opportunities
- Either a Psychology Degree /QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care / Psychiatric Nursing Qualification / Occupational Therapy Degree / Social Work Degree
- 6 months minimum experience providing care/support to people with a mental illness or learning disability
- Current NISCC registration and Professional body (HCPC, BPS, NMC) preferred
- Full driving licence and access to a car to meet the floating nature of this role
*We anticipate a positive response so we'll only contact candidates who meet the above criteria*
- Excellent salary of £20,043 per annum rising to £22,571 per annum
- Annual pay increments
- QCF Level 3 Health & Social Qualification
- Excellent staff pension scheme
- Child Care Voucher scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- The opportunity to work in an environment in which you will be continually supported while you are providing support to others.
- Clear career development and qualification opportunities
Please forward your CV to Angela Hughes at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Angela on 02890242824 ext 404
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.