£19,698 per annum
Full Time Permanent
You will be working with an excellent Mental Health organisation with 30 years experience and a key provider of specialist therapeutic services for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly who suffer from severe and enduring mental health illness.
Our client has also shown remarkable growth professionally and financially in the current climate, so you will have the opportunity going into 2021 to join a fanatastic organisation offering job security.
- The Project Worker posts are fantastic, rewarding opportunities which will give you 'hands on' experience working with service users in a mental health setting, set in a highly supportive environment where you will also gain an extra qualification and clear opportunities to progress internally.
- A full copy of the job descriptions is available on request, however as a Project Worker you will take a therapeutic approach with your clients. You'll also provide a participative environment enabling the client to gain increasing independence and to develop their full potential.
- Either a Psychology Degree /QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care / Psychiatric Nursing Qualification / Occupational Therapy Degree / Social Work Degree
- 6 months experience supporting people with mental illness or learning disability with challenging behaviours
- Current NISCC registration and Professional body (HCPC, BPS, NMC) preferred
- Full flexibility to cover a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and overnights on a rota basis
- Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted
- Excellent salary of £19,698
- Annual pay increments
- Excellent staff pension scheme
- Child Care Voucher scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- The opportunity to work in an environment in which you will be continually supported while you are providing support to others.
- Clear career development and qualification opportunities
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.