Project Workers (Supported Accomodation) - Belfast
Project Workers x3
£17,290 per annum
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting Project Workers x3 (Supported Accommodation) on a full time permanent basis.
Our client is one of the most well known cross border charities, supporting some of the most marginalised individuals, couples and families experiencing homelessness.
Based in Belfast City Centre, these are excellent opportunities to make a real difference, in a time of crisis, to the lives of the homeless community in Northern Ireland.
If you have 1 year paid experience or 2 years volunteering experience working with vulnerable adults with complex needs then we would love to hear from you.
As a Project Worker you will:
- Work in a low threshold service supporting people who have a long history of street drinking, drug use and homelessness, some of whom do not wish to cease drinking.
- Assist in a delivering a programme based on the principles of harm reduction, providing care and support to this marginalised group.
- Be a member of a highly professional team providing needs led practical support and advice to those using our services.
- Demonstrate commitment to providing a high standard of service provision where service users are empowered to manage their own lives and participate in future service development
- 3 GCSE's A-C to include Maths and English or equivalent
- 1 years paid experience or 2 years volunteering experience working with vulnerable adults with complex needs.
- Working knowledge of risk assessment and risk management processes (i.e. S/U Risk assessment, Lone Working, Activity Risk Assessments)
- Understanding of issues presented through alcohol /drug use
- Working knowledge of using IT systems to record case notes
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Understand the importance for Health and Safety in a residential setting.
- Working knowledge of relevant statutory and voluntary agencies and the ability to network/liaise with all relevant bodies
- Knowledge and willingness to work within the guidelines of the vision mission and values.
- Ability to work on a rota basis (7 day week - Mornings, Evenings & Week-Ends).
- £17,290 per annum
- Comprehensive induction and continued on the job support
- Genuine development opportunities
- Training initiatives
- Private Health and Wellbeing plan
- 25 days annual leave plus 10 statutory holidays
- Occupational sick pay
- Maternity pay
- Income protection insurance
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.