Staffline Recruitment are delighted to be currently recruiting Project Workers x 3 on a full time permanent basis
With 30 years experience in Northern Ireland, our client is a key provider of specialist therapeutic services for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly who suffer from mental health problems.
Our client has helped over 250 people across Northern Ireland, and with over 70 staff emplyed, they are still going from strength to strength.
- Offering a therapeutic approach, you will support clients who display a wide range of mental health conditions. As these roles are residential based you'll also need to be fully flexible to work shifts on a rota basis to cover evenings, weekends and unsocial hours.
- Either a Psychology Degree / QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care / Psychiatric Nursing Qualification / Occupational Therapy Degree / Social Work Degree
- 6 months minimum experience providing care/support to people with a mental illness or learning disability
- Current NISCC registration preferred
- Registration with relevant Professional body (HCPC, BPS, NMC)
- Full flexibility to cover a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and overnights on a rota basis
Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted
You will receive:
- Excellent salary of £19,171
- Annual pay increments
- Excellent staff pension scheme
- Child Care Voucher scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Clear career development opportunities
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.