This role will be the key QSHE Support for the evening shift, this role will provide guidance and support to the evening shift and controller the sites Quality / Regulatory policies, Food Safety Programs (HACCP) procedures are being followed.
Promote a high standard of awareness and understanding at site level of all appropriate
policies, procedures, and product specifications.
- Assistance in defining problem root causes on recurring quality issues, using problem solving techniques during the evening shift.
- Assist with the management of quarantined and non-conforming goods.
- Spot check and final checking of goods on the factory floor, ensuring product being made and processes used comply with company procedures and guidelines.
- To conduct regular internal audits and maintain records accordingly, ensuring the Quality audit timetable is on schedule.
- Assist to ensure all procedures and documentation are correct and adhere to the relevant standards.
- Assist with aspects of staff training and development.
- Any other duties as requested by the Quality or Technical Manager.
- Assist the Company in developing a right' first time behavior.