£32,000 to £35,000
An excellent opportunity for an experienced QMS Engineer to join a leading manufacturer based in Co. Antrim. Reporting to the Operations Manager the successful candidate will be the point of contact for all quality related issues and enquiries. Your main duties will include:
- Report on root cause investigations, corrective actions taken to ensure product quality and effective resolution.
- Participate in product quality planning and control process based on customer's specifications and requirements.
- Inform quality management team regarding customer feedback and expectations on product quality
- Build strong, working relationships with contract customers and in-house development teams to ensure complete and transparent communication and support.
- Continually improve and develop Quality Management System
- Daily monitoring of eQMS, ensuring there are no deviations or errors in the process workflows.
- Support end users and address any issues or difficulties stemming from the electronic workflows
- Train new employees on the system
- Degree educated ideally in an engineering or life science related subject
- Extensive knowledge / demonstrable use of an eQMS
- Experience gained within a manufacturing environment
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care