Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking a Quality Officer on behalf of our client based in Monaghan.
Job Role purpose:
To ensure that all aspects of the product at Quality Assurance Standard and production of a top-quality products is adhered to at all times
- Act on all Quality matters pertaining to the Company products and services both internally and externally.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of product and / or service non- conformity.
- Identify and record any product and / or service quality problems.
- Upkeep, verification, and filing of daily Quality records.
- Maintenance of the SOP's, Quality and HACCP Manuals.
- Ensuring staff are operating in accordance of their SOP's.
- Sampling collection for external Micro lab.
- Verification of Trace ability.
- Observation of product presentation in line with end product specifications.
- Ensuring staff compliance with hygiene rules.
- Reporting to supplier of any non- conformances.
- Risk assessments.
- Internal auditing.
- Validation of the HACCP plan.
- To inform Quality Manager of any quality issues that may arise.
- Performing start up checks, GMP audits, Glass and Perspex audits
- Non-Conformance investigation
- Organizing of samples for laboratory and registration
- Dealing with external hygiene company
- Results Driven
- People Development
- Building high performance teams
- Creating positive relationships
- Service driven
- Strategic thinking
- Fostering innovation
- Competent manufacturing analysis, Food safety, environment and Health and Safety legislation
- People: Development
- Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- Adherence to Lean Operations deliverables.
- Quality - As per quality metrics
- Efficiency - As per efficiency metrics
- Safety - As H&S metrics
- Cost - Labor, Services
- Experience in FMCG
- BRC Experience
- High risk site experience
- Experience within the meat industry very advantageous
- Ability to work cross functionally across a business communicating with all stake hold