An excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a global award winning company based in Newry. The successful candidate will provide professional surveying support to the Managing Surveyor and the Senior Project management team. Main duties will include:
- Provide commercial expertise to aid with the delivery of the contracted work by taking the commercial lead in a team
- Provide accurate and timely commercial reports and advice to the management team whilst ensuring the contract achieves the appropriate commercial targets
- Ensure the project and programme contract, cost, quality and time targets are met
- Ensure prompt and regular submission of Sub-contract payment applications and ensure that subcontractor payment applications are fully inclusive of all variations and or change orders, encountered and costed within the period.
- Preparation of the forecasting and reporting of costs against value to ensure that it is in line with the contract construction sum, as agreed and handed over by the pre-construction department.
- Ensure the accuracy of the commercial data and record keeping at site level, with particular attention paid to the labour profiles, and monitoring of same
- Management of subcontract accounts including interrogation, procurement, payments, variations and final accounts
- BSc in Quantity Surveying (or other equivalent commercially related discipline)
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Management experience of - full functionality and contract practice.
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care