Civic Amenity Attendant
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Newry, serving local residents.
- Required to maintain social distancing, site cleansing, traffic management, recycling, completion of documentation and facilitate site operations
- Be willing to travel to other sites within the Newry and Mourne area if needed and to work outdoors, liaising with members of the public
- Be flexible to work one late evening per week (Wednesday/Thursday) to 1700/1800hrs and Saturdays as necessary
- Hours of work: 37 hours per week, 0900hrs to 1600hrs
- Rate of pay £10.01 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.