Staffline Recruitment on behalf of our client are currently seeking a skilled "Refrigeration Engineer" on behalf of our client based in Co. Meath. The team is made up off skilled service engineers, who can respond quickly & efficiently in the unlikely event of a machine breakdown.
A Key deliverable will be the installation and scheduled maintenance of products as well as ad hoc emergency repair work (in line with Service Level Agreements) and the training and commissioning of equipment while on customer premises. Being on call is a requirement of this role.
- Set and maintain the culture (values) of the company
- Covering which area: Prepared to travel nationwide within Ireland
- Experience in transport refrigeration or working on refrigeration in the Ports; carrier Thermo-king and Zanotti refrigeration units
- To take a proactive approach to the installation and maintenance (Planned Preventative Maintenance) of products on customer premises throughout the UK ensuring the highest standards are maintained
- Ensure preventative maintenance is on schedule at all time in conjunction with the service manager.
- To undertake refrigeration systems repairs in accordance with call allocation from service manager.
- Responds to emergency call outs during or after hours as needed (resolve immediate refrigeration break downs).
- The interpretation of specifications and drawings to produce work plans & parts lists.
- Prepare documentation and reports (e.g. repair status, safety logs, etc.) for the purpose of conveying information and/or providing supporting materials for requested actions.
- Consistently meet or exceed the KPI levels set out in the contract within your area
- Assisting your supervisor in ensuring that you deliver the specified SLAs and KPIs and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and adhere to Health & Safety requirements at all times by taking appropriate action and/or complying with health and safety regulations on both Company and customer sites.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by up skilling in refrigeration products, attending internal and external workshops;
- Determine new opportunities by informing the sales team of business needs identified while onsite with customers.
- Deliver high quality Service and repair work ensuring minimum return visits.
- Effective documentation of verbal and written instructions from customers of any extra work identified and accurate costing of same in advance of completion of work
- Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
- Identify and raise any issues/concerns of customers with senior management in a timely manner
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Maintaining daily communications with customers and service administrator to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
- Maintaining tools and test equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated.
- Meeting Environmental and Health and Safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Utilising the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues in a timely manner.
- Promote high standards of house-keeping
- Time served four-year apprenticeship and a national craft certificate in Refrigeration and Air conditioning.
- Minimum 3-year post apprenticeship experience required.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Basic computer literacy
- Full clean driver's license
- Excellent customer service skills applying professionalism at all times when dealing with customers.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- F-gas certificate C&G 2079 or equivalent
If you have any interest at all in this role please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org