Staffline Recruitment on behalf of our client are currently seeking a skilled "REFRIDGERATION FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER" on behalf of our client based in Co. Meath. The team is made up off skilled service engineers, who can respond quickly & efficiently in the unlikely event of a machine breakdown.
Our client provides full manufacturing and supply storage solution services to a wide variety of clients across Ireland. They are industry leaders committed to growing its business which requires strong organisational capability, and the right people in the right jobs. Staffline Recruitment is currently searching for a number of Field Service Engineers to join their team on a permanent basis.
As Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for travelling throughout Ireland ensuring installations, scheduled maintenance and training of product on client sites are completed meeting SLA's. Due to the company's high standards of servicing clients, there is the potential for ad hoc emergency repair work and therefore on call duties are required as part of these roles.
- Liaise with customers and clients in a professional manner
- Installation and maintenance of product on site to a high and consistent standard
- Respond to emergency call outs as needed
- Maintain and adhere to Health & Safety requirements at all times by adhering to health and safety regulations on both company and customer sites
- Responsible for maintaining customer service logs, internal service and stock order records
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by up skilling in products and attending workshops
- Ensure all documentation associated with each project is completed
- Minimum 3-year post apprenticeship experience required
- National craft certificate in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- F-gas certificate C&G 2079 or equivalent
- Valid Safe pass
- Basic computer literacy
- Full clean driver's license
- Prepared to travel nationwide within Ireland
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, maintaining the company values at all times
If you have any interest at all in this role please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org