Registered Nurse - Peripatetic
Location: Various Locations
Salary: £19.90 per hour
Staffline Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Registered Nurse - Peripatetic on a full time permanent basis to work across the below locations:
- Ballynahinch x3 homes
For over 20 years, our client has been providing community based professional nursing care to residents who are either frail elderly, terminally ill, require convalescent or respite care.
As the Registered Nurse - Peripatetic you will:
- Work within a nursing home environment across all locations as required providing person centred nursing care and support to patients / residents and their relatives.
- Be expected to participate as part of a team and using a person centred approach, assess, plan, implement and evaluate care delivered.
- RGN/RMN Qualification
- NMC Registration
- Minimum one year experience
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Fully flexible to cover a variety of shifts, Monday - Sunday
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle to meet the travel requirements
- £19.90 Hourly wage paid weekly
- Group Life Assurance
- Comprehensive induction
- Free face-to-face Training by qualified trainers on our premises
- Free Uniform
- Free Parking
- Company Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working Patterns
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692 / 07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.