Staffline Ireland are working with this leading distributor to recruit a Reporting Accountant to operate from their Belfast office.
Reporting to : Financial Reporting Manager
- Review of the statutory and regulatory accounts incorporating best practice accounting standards, including IFRS, for presentation to the Financial Reporting Manager;
- Assistance with statutory, regulatory and interim audit processes, including liaison with external auditors and review of key audit deliverables;
- Advising on the financial application and necessary changes to key business processes and reporting as a result of changing accounting standards and company law;
- Supporting the roll-out of enhanced management reporting and process improvement to ensure key stakeholders receive financial outputs of the highest professional standard;
- Providing necessary support to Finance Business Partners in respect of business planning and month end reporting processes;
- Assistance with monthly management accounts including accounts analysis and reconciliations;
- Maintenance and analysis of monthly revenue and cost models;
- Assistance with forecasts, budgets and business planning when required, supporting the Financial Planning and Strategy team;
- Building productive working relationships with finance and operational colleagues;
- Participating in ad hoc specific projects within the team and wider Finance department.
- A professional accounting qualification with minimum 3 years post qualification experience;
- Proven experience in financial and management accounting including relevant experience of accounts preparation;
- Strong understanding and relevant experience of audit processes;
- Ability to meet tight reporting deadlines and manage conflicting work priorities;
- Strong IT skills with particular focus on the use of Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Possess a current valid driving licence.
- Experience gained in a 'Big 4' accountancy firm or a large company;
- Experience of changing accounting and/or business processes and policies;
- Knowledge of or experience in working in a Regulated Environment;
- Previous experience of presentation of financial information and analysis to senior/management personnel;
- Previous experience of working closely with operational managers; and
- Working knowledge of SAP.
Full job description and salary information available upon application.
For more information, please forward your CV to email@example.com OR call on 07967839600.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care