Residential Manager - Coleraine
£30,000 per annum
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Residential Manager on a full time permanent basis based in Coleraine
Our client is a local, family run care provider with an outstanding reputation and over 30 years experience in the sector, also picking up 42 awards along the way in the last two years.
With a superb salary of £30,000 on offer this is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the country's best private care home providers.
- As Residential Manager you will manage the residential service offering within the home, which includes both general (17 beds) and dementia categories (12 beds).
- You will be responsible for the operational day-to-day management of the residential units ensuring continued compliance with relevant legislation.
- Working in partnership with colleagues in the management team you will ensure the provision of a high quality service enabling individual needs and organisational priorities to be met in accordance with available resources.
- Either a Social Work Degree/Registered Nurse qualification/Allied Health Profession qualification
- Current relevant professional registration with no conditions/restrictions - NISCC/NMC/HCPC
- Minimum four years experience in a Health & Social Care setting with one or more of the service user groups supported by the home. 2 years minimum experience in an operational management capacity in a Health & Social Care setting
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services (Adults' Residential Management) and registered, or be eligible for registration on appointment, on the appropriate part of the NISCC register, without condition;
- Minimum of five years practice experience in any health and social care setting with one or more of the service user groups supported by the residential care home which must include at least two years relevant experience in an operational management capacity in a health and social care setting.
- A knowledge and understanding of the current legal responsibilities and standards of the service, including the need for the management and delivery of person centred services
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Flexible to meet the needs of the organisation and ability to give advice/guidance outside of normal working hours
**ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED SO PLEASE OUTLINE YOUR EXPERIENCE CLEARLY ON YOUR CV**
- £30,000 per annum salary
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days annual leave plus 10 statutory holidays
- Working with an Award-winning team with family values
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.