Retail Assistant - Workwear - Dublin 4
Our client is a market leader in the supply of workwear and safety equipment supplying to the industrial and construction sectors. They currently have an opportunity available for an experienced Retail Assistant to join their team.
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated retail sales professional seeking a role with responsibility, autonomy and an opportunity to earn commission on your sales? Then this is the job for you!
The purpose of this role will be to manage a small retail outlet located in Dublin 4. Key day to day responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Opening and closing of store
- Order taking and processing
- Merchandising / display
- Regular stock taking
- Stock maintenance and rotation
- Cash handling and bank lodgements
The successful candidate will work 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday with an adhoc requirement to work 3 hours on some Saturdays.
- Interested candidates must meet the following requirements:
- 2 - 3 years significant retail / customer facing sales experience
- Merchandising and stock taking experience
- Cash handling and key holder experience
- A sales focussed attitude and the drive to meet sales targets
- An outgoing and friendly personality with the ability to relate to a diverse range of customers
This is a permanent role that will offer a competitive salary up to €28,000 with a genuine opportunity to increase your earnings with commission on your sales.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
Immediate interviews will be held for suitable applicants.